The Libertarian Party 2012 Presidential Nominating Convention will be held in Las Vegas at the Red Rock Casino Resort Spa from May 2-6, 2012.
Besides the usual things you expect in a convention, our convention delegates will get to select our 2012 Presidential and Vice-Presidential nominees!! It’s always an exciting process, not to be missed.
Bring your family along and make it a family vacation. The Red Rock hotel itself is a resort to help you escape from the ordinary. It has fun things for the kids including a kids zone, bowling alley, movie theater. And for the adults a spa, nearby golf, casino, fine dining, and more. The Red Rock runs a shuttle to the Fashion Show mall in the middle of the strip for access to shopping and all the entertainment that is Las Vegas.
Use this site to:
- book your discounted group rate hotel room at the Red Rock (the group rate is available for three days before and after the convention dates)
- register to attend the convention
- get travel and entertainment tips for your trip
- check for updates to the convention schedule including guest speakers
- get delegate documents for review before you arrive (committee reports, delegation chair’s manual, forms to use for convention business)
- reserve a vendor table
Be sure to register early to take advantage of early bird discounts. There’s even an incentive rebate to those who stay in the Convention hotel, since we are penalized if we don't book enough room nights at the Red Rock. Click here to get our special rate of $119 per night - an amazing rate for this resort hotel.
If America ever needed the Libertarian Party, it’s now. And if the Libertarian Party ever needed your participation and support, it’s now. Meet us in Las Vegas and help shape America’s future on our historic mission to restore Liberty to America.
Register for the Convention today! <<convert to link>>